The Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara tour takes you around the heritage sites of the Kathmandu Valley, a wild life safari in the Chitwan National Park and the major sightseeing points of Pokhara. This tour is shorter compared to the Nepal Excursions Tour and it is especially designed for travellers who have less time for their holiday. Even though the tour seems to be short it offers many interesting adventures to experience. Itinerary for Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara tour can be customized depending on your needs and time limits of your holiday.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1350 m), airport pick-up and transfer to hotel, welcome dinner and a trip briefing in the evening (D)
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour to the UNESCO world heritage sites - Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambunath, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath (B)
Day 03: Guided sightseeing tour to the UNESCO world heritage sites – Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square (B)
Day 04: Drive to Chitwan (150 km, 4-5 hrs); after lunch and some time for refreshment our tour starts with a short walk to Tharu Village, and then to the National Park Visitors Centre. We watch the sunset from the bank of Rafti River and return to the hotel. After dinner we will be taking you to Tharu Cultural House to show cultural program (B, L, D)
Day 05: Early morning, after breakfast, we drive to the bank of Rapti River. Canoeing on Rapti River, jungle walk, visit to the elephant breeding centre, elephant safari (B, L, D)
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara (146 km, 5-6 hrs), visit to Davis Fall, Gupteshowor cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp (B)
Day 07: Early morning drive to Sarangkot to see the sunrise and panoramic view of mountains. In the afternoon a boat trip on Lake Fewa and visit to the International Mountaineering Museum (B)
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu (210 km, 5-6 hrs) (B)
Day 09: Early in the morning, we take an hour mountain flight to see the closest view of the mountains above 8000 m and many other stunning peaks. Free afternoon for shopping or resting, farewell dinner in the evening (B, D)
Day 10: Departure day, transfer to an international airport (B)
B - breakfast, L- lunch, D - dinner
The price is inclusive of:
- Pick-up and transfer from the airport
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara in a preferred category hotel
- Accommodation in Chitwan with meals (Breakfast-Lunch & Dinner)
- Private transport on land
- Sightseeing entrance fees, city guide during sightseeing in cities
- Nature guide, national park entrance fees during sightseeing in Chitwan
- Mountain flights
- Nepal Excursion Treks Service Charge and Nepal Government tax
The price is exclusive of:
- International flight tickets
- Nepal visa fees
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch and dinner apart from the welcome and farewell dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses such as drinks and bar bills, travel insurance, laundry service etc.
- Emergency evacuation and medical expenses, if any
- Any extra costs caused by changes in the itinerary, beyond the control of Nepal Excursion Treks such as natural disasters, flight cancellation, early or delayed arrival or departure etc.
- Services that are not mentioned as included in the price.